Join us during Winter break at Meri Cherry Art Studio for an incredible day of Potions and Slime Camp!
Your child will spend four hours at the studio creating and exploring classic Meri Cherry process art-themed crafts, using tons of different art-making materials. We can't wait to see what they create!
Camp days sold separately
Meri Cherry Art Camp is drop off only
Where: 17060 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA 91316
When: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Who: Camp is for all children 4 years old and up (no exceptions)
What to bring: Please send your child with a snack, lunch, and water bottle. We are a NUT FREE studio.
Upon signup, you will receive a few confirmation emails:
- Class session confirmation from "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Camp Policies PDF Download so you know exactly what to expect from confirmation through your camp week
- Receipt & confirmation of purchase
* * * * *
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AND PROTOCOLS
- As of now, all campers are required to wear a mask at Meri Cherry Art Camp. With ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur
- CAPACITY: 20 campers, 3 counselors. All counselors will fully vaccinated and masked.
- Check-in and drop-off at front door.
MERI CHERRY ART CAMP POLICIESUpon signing up for Meri Cherry Art Camp, you agree to the following policies:
- Camp enrollments are nontransferable. Camp spots cannot be given or transferred to another child, including siblings.
- Daily camp hours are 10am-2pm. We do not offer early drop off or aftercare. Any late pickups after 2pm are subject to late fees.
- All campers must be 4 years old and up. Campers must have turned 4 years old by November 1st, 2021.
- We are a NUT FREE studio. Please NO peanuts, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts (Nutella), cashews, pistachios, brazil nuts, or nuts of any kind. This includes nut butters and nut milks.
Full payment is due at the time of enrollment, which includes a $50 nonrefundable deposit. All cancellations made more than 14 days prior to camp start date may receive a refund minus the $50 non-refundable deposit. Cancellations made within 14 days of the camp start date are NONREFUNDABLE.