MERI CHERRY ART CLASS IS BACK!
LITTLE MAKERS: AGES 3-5
Join Meri Cherry teacher Justine in Meri Cherry Art Studio's new outdoor space, The MC Patio, for Little Makers!
Meri Cherry Art Classes are process-based, meaning we focus on the making and the doing rather than the finished product, and children come home with artwork they feel really proud of.
We've created super fun session curriculum to share the magic of Meri Cherry process art with you, and are excited to see the kids again! We love our Little Makers to feel confident creating independently, so Little Makers is a drop-off class.
Please come back to pick up 5 minutes early for Art Show!
At signup, you will receive a few confirmation emails:
- Class confirmation emails (one per class) from "firstname.lastname@example.org". Use these to easily add the classes to your calendar directly!
- Receipt & confirmation of purchase
- Reminder email the day before each class
COVID PRECAUTIONS & PROTOCOLS
* All children must wear a mask for the duration of class
* Class will take place in our new outdoor space, located in the parking lot behind Meri Cherry Art Studio
POLICIES & FINE PRINT
* Full session enrollment is required
* Because of the limited capacity and high demand of Meri Cherry Art Classes, we do not offer makeups or refunds for missed classes, even if you know you will miss ahead of time.