STUDIO MAKERS: AGES 6-9
Join us at Meri Cherry Art Studio for Studio Makers!
Meri Cherry Art Classes are process-based, meaning we focus on the making and the doing rather than the finished product, and children come home with artwork they feel really proud of.
We've created super fun session curriculum to share the magic of Meri Cherry process art with you, and are excited to see the kids again! We love our Little Makers to feel confident creating independently, so Little Makers is a drop-off class.
Please come back to pick up 5 minutes early for Art Show!
At signup, you will receive a few confirmation emails:
- Class confirmation email from "firstname.lastname@example.org". Use this to easily add the classes to your calendar directly!
- Receipt & confirmation of purchase
- Reminder email the day before each class
COVID PRECAUTIONS & PROTOCOLS
As of 3/21/22
*In compliance with the CDC, masking is now optional at Meri Cherry for all (including students and their families, and staff). If you prefer to wear a mask, please continue to do so.
POLICIES & FINE PRINT
* Full session enrollment is required
* Because of the limited capacity and high demand of Meri Cherry Art Classes, we do not offer makeups or refunds for missed classes, even if you know you will miss ahead of time.