OK TWEEN FAMILIES, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?
If your child is between 9-12 years old, you already know these kids of ours are not babies anymore. They are making big decisions, and doing big things.
That's why we're so excited for Tween Club! We want Tween Club to give our Tweens a place to craft, have fun and hang out with other kids in their community who love art too.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- Drop off at 6:30pm
- Art making: 6:30-7:45pm
- We'll have everything the kids need -- high quality art materials, supplies and tools. All the messy stuff that you don't want to deal with at home!
- Dinner & Hang (Mulberry St. pizza and salad): 7:45-8:15pm
- We'll take this time to sit and eat together, and keep talking about more activities your kids might want to see for Tween Nights!
- Pick up at 8:15pm
At sign up, you will receive:
- Event confirmation from "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Receipt & confirmation of purchase
POLICIES & FINE PRINT
*This class is for "tweens," age 9-12
*Your child agrees to wear a mask for the duration of class, except while eating