OK TWEEN FAMILIES, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?
If your child is between 9-12 years old, you already know these kids of ours are not babies anymore. They are making big decisions, and doing big things.
That's why we're so excited for Tween Club! We want Tween Club to give our Tweens a place to craft, have fun and hang out with other kids in their community who love art too.
We have big plans for Tween Club, but just to kick it off, we're hosting a one-time Resin Night!
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- Drop off at 6:30pm
- Art making: 6:30-7:30pm
- We'll have everything: resin mixing, dye, glitter, sequins... all the messy stuff that you don't want to deal with at home!
- Dinner & Discussion (Mulberry St. pizza and salad): 7:30-8:00pm
- We'll take this time to eat, and talk about all the things your kids might want Tween Club to be
- Pick up at 8pm
***Resin has to dry and cure overnight -- we'll send you an email after class with more information on how/when to pick up your child's finished creations!
At sign up, you will receive:
- Event confirmation from "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Receipt & confirmation of purchase
POLICIES & FINE PRINT
*This class is for "tweens," age 9-12
*Your child agrees to wear a mask for the duration of class, except while eating