LITTLE MAKERS: AGES 3-5
Join us at Meri Cherry Art Studio for Little Makers!
Meri Cherry Art Classes are process-based, meaning we focus on the making and the doing rather than the finished product, and children come home with artwork they feel really proud of.
We've created super fun session curriculum to share the magic of Meri Cherry process art with you, and are excited to see the kids again! We love our Little Makers to feel confident creating independently, so Little Makers is a drop-off class.
Please come back to pick up 5 minutes early for Art Show!
At signup, you will receive a few confirmation emails:
- Class confirmation email from "firstname.lastname@example.org". Use this to easily add the classes to your calendar directly!
- Receipt & confirmation of purchase
- Reminder email the day before each class
COVID PRECAUTIONS & PROTOCOLS
* All children must wear a mask for the duration of class
* All adults in the Studio for pickup or drop off must wear a mask
* Class will take place inside Meri Cherry Art Studio, and will be distanced as much as possible at one long table
POLICIES & FINE PRINT
* Full session enrollment is required
* Because of the limited capacity and high demand of Meri Cherry Art Classes, we do not offer makeups or refunds for missed classes, even if you know you will miss ahead of time.