Are you looking for a Mobile Class in the Valley?*
Mobile classes are weekly, one hour, drop off, small group Process Art classes held in backyards all across Los Angeles. Our fabulous Mobile Teachers bring all the art materials, tools and expertise for an amazing at-home Process Art experience. Learn more about our Mobile classes on our Mobile Class Info Page or our Mobile Mini Makers for toddlers on our Mobile Mini Makers Info Page
What you need to host:
- Group of kids above the ages of 3+ (No more than 2 year age difference) -- Unless looking to move forward with a Mobile Mini Maker's class (walking-3 yrs old)
- Large, shaded outdoor space that is ok to get messy. If no natural shade, you must provide a tent or umbrella for the space
- Tables and chairs for all campers, with allowance for ample distance between kids
- Access to an outdoor hose or sink
*Check our Mobile Class Map below to see if this availability is open in your area.
This purchase includes a $200 nonrefundable deposit, which reserves this class day/time for private mobile class with a Meri Cherry Teacher, and goes toward your child's enrollment.
After purchase, Meri Cherry Art Studio will email you to finalize your class dates, roster, and secure payment from other students.
Mobile class sessions are normally 10 weeks
1-6 kids: 1 Meri Cherry teacher
**exceptions for extenuating circumstances of up to 8 kids
- 6 kids - $500/child/session
- 5 kids - $600/child/session
- 4 kids - $750/child/session
- 3 kids - $1000/child/session
- 2 kids - $1500/child/session
- 1 child - $3000/child/session
* * *
Expectations and policies
- No drop-ins. Your class roster must remain the same for your whole session
- Masks are optional at Meri Cherry for customers and staff
- The host is responsible for facilitating arrivals and departures. Your teacher is not responsible for kids who arrive early or depart late
Class is drop-off only. We encourage independence in all our makers and therefore ask that adults other than the teacher are not in the art making area during class time, as it is often distracting to the kids.