Table of Contents
I can't find my videos! Where can I find them?
When you purchased, you received a confirmation receipt, as well as an email with your digital downloads. Search for your digital downloads email, and click the link to find your videos and other digital products. If you never received confirmation, email email@example.com for assistance.
When I click the video link, it says that it has expired, or doesn't exist anymore. What do I do?
Check your email for an updated link (another digital download email that says it's been updated). If you don't have one, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
My video showcase says it needs a password. Where do I find that?
Your showcase password is in the download file name. Click "back" on your browser to see the file name again. Passwords are case sensitive.
* * * * *
What age are Meri Cherry Boxes & Kits recommended for?
Most Meri Cherry projects are recommended for ages 4-7. 3 year olds often enjoy them with a little adult help. 8-10 year olds can definitely enjoy these projects too, but the instruction is often geared a little younger in the videos.
Do I need one kit per child, or can my kids share one?
Meri Cherry kits and boxes are designed for one per child, though if your kids are super sharers, give it a try!
Do you ship internationally?
No, we only ship domestically at this time.
How long do projects take to complete?
The instructional videos range from 15-30 minutes, and projects typically take 1-1.5 hours. Our superstar teachers encourage kids to pause the video and take their time on their work (because as we say, artists take their time to show they care about their artwork!)
Are you shipping Dollhouse Camp?
We are shipping the materials for the projects, but not the physical dollhouse. Our Dollhouse Camp projects were designed around the IKEA Flisat dollhouse, though any dollhouse will do!
* * * * *
How much is Mobile Art Camp?
Mobile Camp is $4200/week.
- 6 kids: $700/child
- 5 kids: $840/child
- 4 kids: $1,050/child
- 3 kids: $2,010/child
- 2 kids: $2,100/child
What do I need to host?
- Large, shaded outdoor space that is ok to get messy. If no natural shade, you must provide a tent or umbrella for the space
- Tables and chairs for all campers, with allowance for ample distance between kids
- Access to a bathroom for kids
- Access to an outdoor hose or sink
- Safe area for Meri Cherry staff to leave supplies overnight until end of camp
Do I need to know my whole roster to book a camp week?
Nope! You just need to put down your nonrefundable deposit (this amount will go toward your child's enrollment), understanding that the total you will owe for your child depends on how many kids attend.
Meri Cherry Art Studio will contact you via email once your deposit has been received to confirm, and share next steps.
When is Mobile Art Camp?
Monday - Thursday, 9:00am-12:00pm
What is the age range for Mobile Art Camp?
Mobile Camp is for all children 4 years old and up (no exceptions)
After 10 years of experience, we have found that Mobile Art Camp only works when kids are within a 2 year age range from youngest to oldest. This gives us the opportunity to cater your camp curriculum to the exact needs of your child and their friends for the best camp experience possible!
Can I stay while my child is in camp?
Mobile Camp is drop off only. We encourage kids' confidence in all of our art classes, and camp is no exception. Kids only, please!
How many kids can be in Mobile Camp?
What are your COVID-19 protocols for Mobile Camp?
- As of now, all campers are required to wear a mask at Meri Cherry Mobile Art Camp. With ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur
- Meri Cherry counselors will wash and sanitize all items being brought into the camp area before use
- Maximum of 6 campers, and 2 counselors. All counselors will be fully vaccinated and masked. All Mobile Camps will be held outdoors.
Mobile Camp Enrollment Policies
- Camp enrollments are nontransferable. Camp spots cannot be given or transferred to another child, including siblings.
- Daily camp hours are 9am-12pm. We are not responsible for children dropped off before 9am or picked up after 12pm.
* * * * *
- In-store purchases may be returned in person to the Meri Cherry Shop (17034 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA, 91403) within 30 days of purchase for store credit with valid receipt
- Any questions may be directed to email@example.com
* * * * *
I have a different question. How can I get in touch with you?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.