Have you heard?! Open Studio is BACK!
In the golden age of 2019, Open Studio at Meri Cherry was THE place to be! And we're excited to say that we're back and even better than before!
Join us on Saturdays for Open Studio starting in October 2023. See our schedule below:
Saturday, February 3rd - 12-4pm
Saturday, February 10th - 12-4pm
Saturday, February 17th - 12-4pm
Saturday, February 24th - 12-4pm
MarchSaturday, March 2nd - 12-4pm
Saturday, March 9th - 12-4pm
Saturday, March 16th - 12-4pm
Saturday, March 23rd - 12-4pm
Saturday, March 30th - CLOSED for Spring Break
* Indicates special hours
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Just drop-in during Open Studio hours at Meri Cherry Art Studio on Saturdays (see schedule above)
- Open Studio is priced per hour/per maker at $25 an hour. Come for an hour or stay for the whole time!
- When you purchase an Open Studio Pass, you get 5 hours of making time for the price of only 4, so you save $25 when you purchase a pass!
- Passes can be purchased in advance or on-site at the Studio
- When you purchase a new pass online, keep your order confirmation handy. Share it with our team when you arrive and we'll help keep track of your visits so you know when to renew your Pass.
- And the best part, you can share* your Open Studio Pass amongst siblings or even use it for a super fun playdate! *Sharing is only allowed when the Pass holder is present.
What happened to Making Tables? Think of Open Studio as Making Tables 2.0! We learned so much from trying new things and we decided it was time to bring back our tried and true Open Studio just like the old days but better!
What if I still have a Making Tables Pass? No need to worry, so long as your Making Tables Pass hasn't expired (they expire one year from the date of purchase), we'll honor your pass just as before.
- What makes Open Studio any different? In the spirit of truly "opening" the studio, we made some changes to how our guests can come to experience our space. While you'll find that some of our projects have changed, we've also added all kinds of new surprises. The Open Studio model allows us more flexibility and playfulness to bring you our absolute best making experiences with something fresh and exciting each time.
- Your Open Studio Pass is nontransferable, and may only be used for Open Studio time at Meri Cherry Art Studio
- Open Studio experiences are designed for you to stay with your child while they create. You may not leave your child unattended.
- Open Studio Passes expire 1 year after the date of purchase