• •This is an advanced purchase option to reserve your time at Open Studio • •
** If you are an Open Studio Pass or Making Tables Pass holder - Please do not use this option. One of the perks of being is a pass holder is that you always get priority entry, no reservation required. So you can just show up!
Have you heard?! Open Studio is BACK!
In the golden age of 2019, Open Studio at Meri Cherry was THE place to be! And we're excited to say that we're back and even better than before! Join us on Saturdays starting in October 2023. See our schedule below:February
Saturday, February 3rd - 12-4pm
Saturday, February 10th - 12-4pm
Saturday, February 17th - 12-4pm
Saturday, February 24th - 12-4pm
Saturday, March 2nd - 12-4pm
Saturday, March 9th - 12-4pm
Saturday, March 16th - 12-4pm
Saturday, March 23rd - 12-4pm
Saturday, March 30th - CLOSED for Spring Break
* Indicates special hours
WHAT IS OPEN STUDIO?
Open Studio is open to the public and a great opportunity to explore our signature Meri Cherry Process Art activities in an open-play environment.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Reserve your time in advance or just drop-in during Open Studio hours at Meri Cherry Art Studio on Saturdays (see schedule above)
- Open Studio is priced per hour/per maker at $25 an hour. Come for an hour or stay for the whole time!
- For the best price, get the Open Studio Pass, which gives you a discounted price for 5 pre-paid hours of studio time!
- Open Studio experiences are designed for you to stay with your child while they create. You may not leave your child unattended.
- We often offer additional drop-in making times for school closures (holidays, etc), so make sure to follow us on Instagram, join our local newsletter community or give us a call to stay up to date.
What happened to Making Tables? Think of Open Studio as Making Tables 2.0! We learned so much from trying new things and we decided it was time to bring back our tried and true Open Studio just like the old days but better!
What if I still have a Making Tables Pass? No need to worry, so long as your Making Tables Pass hasn't expired (they expire one year from the date of purchase), we'll honor your pass just as before.
- What makes Open Studio any different? In the spirit of truly "opening" the studio, we made some changes to how our guests can come to experience our space. While you'll find that some of our projects have changed, we've also added all kinds of new surprises. The Open Studio model allows us more flexibility and playfulness to bring you our absolute best making experiences with something fresh and exciting each time.